Thread: Struggling being alone

Struggling being alone

Hi All
    51 year old man really struggling at the moment could use a hug. I've not had any physical contact with a fellow human being for nearly two years now.
    After a breakdown 4 years ago, followed by illness/operation, more bad luck and my wife turning her back on me, by telling me she wanted a divorce because she was fed up with me being ill. I'm reaching my lowest point. We have lived separately under the same roof for 18 months, which has been hell on earth, but now she's finally moved out (which is a huge relief in some ways) I'm feeling rather lonely.
    Sadly, due to my breakdown, most of my friends and family have all but disappeared and the neighbours are obviously noticing her car is no longer about, so no doubt jumping to all sorts of conclusions. ??
    My jobs gone (although I'm working a fair bit for my elderly parents and an odd few other people) My money has pretty much gone (and certainly will be by the time the solicitors finished ripping me off), My wifes gone and my house (which I already owned before I got married) will being going shortly, after being forced to give the wife a third. ( and the solicitor tells me I'm getting off lightly !!!!!!!!!!)
    My parents are great helping me financially, but can't really offer emotional support, My CBT Therapist is fantastic, but obviously costs me money I can ill afford, and my doctor is useless.
    I just really need soothing, particularly during my panic attacks and thought a virtual hug might help, as there's no chance of a physical hug. (In fact I would probably back away from any human contact at the moment).
    Hope this doesn't all sound too gloomy and miserable and I do realise there are people far worse off than me.

David

Re: Struggling being alone

I'm a great believer in hugs so here's one from me
    I know it's easy to say, but try and stay strong. This could be a new beginning for you. Take care, T x

Davey I'm so sorry. Here's a cyberhug for you. I hope things get better soon. Look after yourself and take care. EJ.

I hope things get better for you

mandie x

*Cuddles* I hope everything works out for you eventually, and I'm sure it will, it has to. xxx

Hi David,

so sorry to hear your going through a rougth time, sending you some hugs.

hope you feel better soon.

Yvonne

Thread Information