Thread: Hit my head pretty hard?

Hit my head pretty hard?

Hi,
    So I was in the park today with my friend and went on the swings to sit down after we went for a bit of walk, was just happily sat on the swings (probably my own fault for sitting on swings designed for 8 year olds when im 17 ) and then i all of a sudden went backwards and hit my head on the grass/concrete, it hurt pretty bad for a few seconds but was able to lift my head up and there was no blood.
    I kind of felt a bit sick as well like the food I'd just ate was coming back up, I wasn't actually sick or anything, there was a mild bearable pain at the front of my head too which isnt there as much.
    I'm really scared I've damaged my brain or something, what are the chances of that happening? I feel fine now xx

Re: Hit my head pretty hard?

You'll be fine, don't worry. Banging your head is always a bit nasty and can make you feel a bit woozy, but seeing as how you're conscious, not in splitting pain, coherent and able to pop on the interweb and post on a forum, I'd wager you're fine. Don't worry about it, the fact you feel okay now means it was just a small bang.

Thread Information