I am freaking out at the moment due to liver function tests. My bilirubin levels have been high the last few times I have had my blood tested and now I am freaking out thinking they have missed something. The dr has mentioned a couple of times now that it is probably Gilberts syndrome but after google searching (I know, I know...) I am scared it is something more sinister. I have had bad reflux again and thinking it could be bile reflux and wondering if it is associated with the high bilirubin.
It is almost 4am here and I promised myself I would not self diagnose but have ended up doing it again. I think it is due to me having to wait for gene testing results - as a HA sufferer it has been the hardest time of my life. My son was just cleared of not having this defective gene but I needed more extensive testing ... I felt amazing after we got his results but then I shifted all the attention back onto myself. I can't help but think I have something terribly wrong with me - I hate this waiting!!!