Thread: Diet

Diet

Hi all
    Well I've had a very up-and-down weekend, starting with an absolute nightmare of a journey down to the south coast on Friday night (as a passenger, not driver!)
    I spent most of last week eating chocolate and drinking coffee (a habit which I'd given up for a while) so I felt rough anyway, but my anxiety about the journey added to that (I'm an awful passenger, as well as driver!). About halfway into the journey I felt the familiar shakey and unreal feelings and bizarrely, I had a weak feeling in my right arm, so became focused on that, which made me feel worse! Poor Dave was driving along talking away to me, in an attempt to distract me, when I wanted to jump out of the car, lol :-)

All weekend, I kept having bouts of feeling shakey and weak and just really emotional, and I know that a lot of it can be attributed to the junk I have eaten over the past week.

When I got back home last night, I found this article online about panic attacks and diet...the bit in the article about the writer having a malfunctioning pancreas was also of interest to me, as I nearly died from Acute Pancreatitis five years ago.

I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post links...but here is the article I found..
    http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/hypoglycemia.html

What does anyone think? Does it sound familiar?

Julia xx

'To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world'.

sounds very familiar. i always knew that diet and eating right are essential for our wellbeing but this brings it further

i will be taking a closer look at this later, cheers

jackie

Thread Information