Thread: Breast Pain

Breast Pain

Hi,
    Iv looked through some threads to see if anyone has posted anything like this because then i wouldn't of posted a thread, but i cant really find anything.
    I was getting ready this morning and all of a sudden i started getting like stabbing pains in my left breast, Then it stopped and now its coming and going and it actually really hurts. I havn't pulled myself or i dont think i lay funny in bed but its actually starting to worry me. Im not due on my period for another couple of weeks (in theory) and im not pregnant or anything like that. Has anyone experienced this, and do you think its harmless. Im panicing that something bad is going to happen and im starting to monitor my breathing type thing.

Also i have had a feel and i cant feel any lumps but its really tender and sore and im not sure if what i feel is bone type thing because im not big etc.
    Thankyou

Re: Breast Pain

I have experienced this and it would come and go. Went to docs a couple of times and it was nothing. If is still hurts or it is worrying you go to the docs next week. You could have pulled a muscle without even knowing. Take care.

Smile Re: Breast Pain

hello !! i went to doctors yesterday woried to death about breast pain and imagined id felt lumps etc was absoutly terrified as usual!!! all was well so thats good , so i would just get checked so u dont have to think about it any more only takes a minute to do and puts a stop to that particular worry for you well worth the few minutes worry instead of weeks going over all the possibilities x

Thread Information