Thread: after 8 months....

after 8 months....

Do you all reckon that of i had a serious illness after 8 months of sufferering day in day out like this, something bad would of happened like id be bed bound or been refured to hospital. if anything i have felt better then back in sept-oct but this question plays on my mind.

anyone help solve it x

Hi Katy,

Im positive if you had been seriously ill after 8 months you would be definatley either be bed bound or in hospital, just remember Katy 8 months is a long time you wouldnt feel ill one day and then the next day feel a little better, a serious illness dosnt work like that but anxiety does my freind, try and focus on the good days that you have had Katy.

Love Andrea
    xxx

yes katy i definitely do. im not a doc but i really do

jackie

we all have the doubts katy thats why were all here looking for security and a feeling we are not alone, but try to be reassured. if you do find peace let me know how!

jackie

Hay katy ..im here love
    You ok.. now girl its get real time ok.. lol ---
    you are so not seriously ill, you have no terminal disease, and you are not going to pass out..repeat it after me katy.. and after shout out loudly so ya next door nieghbours can hear..I AM FREE FROM ANXIETY & PANIC
    Do this every day.. love .. start trying your best to turn this around.. poistive thinking sweetheart you can do this, you have your whole life to look forward to, young girl like you are.
    I know its not easy, you know i feel your pain love because im there , i know..but i know you can get better..hows your tabs going katy are you taking them????
    It does take a while for the tabs to really take effect, so bear with them..
    Tell me how you are going on them.

ashley x

Hi Katy...

This is what I often reassure myself with!!

Ive had dizzyness and feeling yuck for the past 2 and a half years!!

Had ultrasounds, MRI, balance tests , blood tests etc etc...nothing found... so i just reasure myself with the fact if it was somthing bad, i would be a lot more ill etc etc.

Its all about accepting how we feel and that in itself is a big part of the recovery process I think.

Tatty B xx

Thread Information