Hey guys.

I'm in such a state right ow I do't even know what to think to make myself feel better. I took blood work last week as a part of y annual yearly physical and I went in for the results today. It's been about a year and a half since my last blood work.

The doc completely freaked me out when she told me today that my liver enzymes were elevated!!!!!!!!

She started telling me that this could be due to hepatitis, cancer, inflammation, alcohol or certain meds. I only take xanax when I need to take it(once a month mabye) and I DON'T drink any alcohol at all.

I'm supposed to go on vacation this Tuesday for about 3 weeks and my doc has give me the ok to go because I don't have an appointment for a ultrasound until the end of July. But how can I go and have a good time thinking that I might have liver failure or cancer or hepatitis and I'll die. Ever since the doc told me today I started feeling pain in my right side and I don't even know if its real or not.

Can someone please give me any advice as to what this is or if anyone has had this experience??? Please I'm very desperate, I've tried using the chat room to calm down but I can't log in fro my phone.

Could anxiety/adrenaline weaken or cause damage to the liver??