Thread: I Hate. A short film about Gloria, a girl with multiple personalities & panic attacks

I Hate. A short film about Gloria, a girl with multiple personalities & panic attacks

Hello everybody

My name is Edoardo & this is my first time in this forum!

I made a short film that deals with social issues & panic attacks of a young woman

You can watch it here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DulaJ7rmw7s

I would like you to tell me what you think & if you feel that my film deals with panic attacks & split personality well

Did you like it?

Can we relate to Gloria?

xx

Hi Dendelion Blu

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Re: I Hate. A short film about Gloria, a girl with multiple personalities & panic att

Hi there,
    I watched your short film. It was quite Intense. I don't know much about split personality, but I can relate to it I guess. I think everyone has a little bit of a split personality becuase you react different to different people and you adapt to your surroundings although I think the actual condition is far worse.
    I don't think it dealt with panic attacks, I hope you dont mind me being critical like that. It would be good to have a film that speciafically followed someones journey into a panic attack, like maybe getting up for work, doing their usually thing and then it strikes but maybe in a public place to see how severe it can get and to show people who dont understand and also for sufferers who dont understand what is wrong with them. To be honest, these films, we need more of them, It will help people understand the condition they have.
    Thanks for posting that up. Good Work!

*As soon as you accept the idea that you are in control of your thoughts you will be able to create your own happiness.*

Re: I Hate. A short film about Gloria, a girl with multiple personalities & panic att

EvaSunshine

your comment was delightful

I'm glad you enjoyed my film

We all react differently to situations & people, don't we? Yet to me Gloria really believes, all of a sudden, that she is a completely different girl

In my mind this is why in the ending it all collapses & she experiences mood swings, hysterical laughters & what I feel is a panic attack

I say this cause I had two big panic attacks years ago & 1 more last year, which was scary

You would say a panic attack is worse than I portrayed it?

Maybe I had a mild panic attack & it still scared me terribly

Do you feel it gets worse than what I show in my film?

xx

Hi Edoardo

I enjoyed your film and feel you have a talent for film making. As regards my journey and recovery through panic anxiety, I did not find anything in the film that I could relate to. I have not heard split personality mentioned anywhere in the three years I have spent reading around my illness and how to recover from it, so was surprised to see this connection....it could just be me of course! wishing you well Vx

Veronica!

Glad you enjoyed I Hate

Speaking of researching your illness, I did similar research & realized that maybe in a way my stressing upon locating the source of my issues was painful as it was beneficial

Do you feel like that?

Maybe the answer is letting go?

Edoardo

Welcome

Thread Information