Thread: The stuff I do seems different

The stuff I do seems different

I don't know how to explain myself but the stuff I used to do seems like I've forgot how I used to do them not like literally but it seems different and odd, for example I'm into gaming and I used to play a game almost every day and I haven't for like 2-3 weeks and now it seems like I forgot what's like to play it, I don't know how to explain myself better. It happens for another stuff as well not only for the game. Have anyone felt like this ? Is it anxiety related?

Re: The stuff I do seems different

Yes it is ...I forgot how to do the basic of things when I was extremely anxious ..That made me even more Anxious ..Vicious circle .Try to take it in your stride ,once you relax more it will go .Its just an overloaded nervous system and a pain in the butt ..T/c Sue x

Quote Originally Posted by suzy-sue View Post
    Try to take it in your stride ,once you relax more it will go
    I don't feel much of anxiety but it's still present and you are saying once I get relaxed it will go, you mean like for the moment relaxed or generally my anxiety situation? I can't focus at all, it seems like i can't do more stuff a time... and I used to be a good player (at that game) now it's really really hard to think and do stuff. Is this anxiety related?
    Last edited by Baster9; 27-06-11 at 02:51.

I think it has to do with anxiety causing sensory brain overload. Our minds actually filter out what isn't necessary when it is overwhelmed. I read that in an article.

Quote Originally Posted by daybyday View Post
    I think it has to do with anxiety causing sensory brain overload. Our minds actually filter out what isn't necessary when it is overwhelmed. I read that in an article.
    I hope you are right, it's really annoying and a bit scary. I'm worried a lot. I can't do the stuff with fully potential like I used to, they seem little bit different and I can't focus at all also I'm very slow in thinking, sometimes I feel like different person... Anyone have the same problem?? I'm feel like I'm alone with this one and maybe it's not anxiety related...

Thread Information