Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally taken my first tablet, so scared :(

Re: Finally taken my first tablet, so scared :(

Hey,

As I was feeling relaxed I thought I would be brave and drive into town. I lasted 20 minutes until I had to retreat back to the car. The dizziness was horrible. Felt like I was walking on air and everything around me was spinning. Had to sit in the car for 15 minutes until i dared to drive back.

Have you been getting the dizziness at all? x

The dizzyness you describe is how I feel every time I leave the house. How you feeling now?

I'm feeling bad again. How quickly does the slow release last? I feel awful. Not sure what's worse, the anxiety and racing heart or my head feeling like its in a vice :S

I just feel a bit drained now. I'm hoping it will be out of my system by tomorrow as i've got a 40 minute drive for a hypnotherapy appointment. I hate driving at the moment. Dont feel in control with having panic attacks whilst driving. Do you drive at all, and if so how do you cope with the anxiety whilst driving? x

How you feeling today?

I do drive but tend to find that I can control or distract myself or at least ride it out til I get home. I don't tend to drive far and hubby does the most of the driving.

Over the last few weeks I have been having more and more anxiety and just leaving the house is a big thing. Driving is really hard too which is why I have gone for medication.

I am hoping that this will help but after yesterday's experience with the tablets I'm not sure? :( x

I'm feeling much better today now the tablets worn off. How about you? Don't think I will be taking one today as I will just worry about driving far on them. I avoid dual carriageways and motorways at all costs though as I dont like feeling like I cant pull over if i need to. Thats what i am seeing the hypnotherapist about as I need to drive to get to work and i'm starting to lose confidence. x

I've got another prescription for the brand I used to take. Hopefully this will help. Just had a panic attack driving to the doctors and to the chemist. I did it though x

Hope your journey is a good one. Just try to distract yourself. I'd be interested to see how you get on with the hypnotherapist x

I will keep you updated. I'm hoping it works for me as I just want to live a normal happy life and my anxieties are holding me back so much now. x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information