Thread: Scared of developing an eating disorder.

Red face Scared of developing an eating disorder.

I know I'm small already and hardly put on weight like other people, so I get extremely nervous and end up having panic attacks about them, I also have depression n worry about death a lot and I know those disorders can cause death instantly. so I am worrying so much of losing weight, I especially get stressed out and depressed and end up getting myself so worked up with negative thoughts my heart races and I end up throwing up. then find it hard to pick up my apetite, everything just tastes bland and I want my old self back, i seem to go up and down like this, if i get stressed i loose my apetitie then worry about losing weight and getting really ill, however when im normally happy and i eat well and im relaxed and dont care about anything. but atm im having anxiety attack where my chest is closing in and i breathing fast cus i think i need help asap because im so scared of it happening. I want to get happy or something n get back on track atm its so hard i cant focus on anything but just worrying n being dizzy and how long this will last :' ( help me please
    Last edited by Charworriesalot; 03-07-11 at 10:08.

Thread Information