Thread: hello from another newbie

hello from another newbie

Hi, my name is Samantha and I'm 43 from Essex. I'm married with a 9 year old girl.

I was diagnosed with anxiety last September and in effect had an emotional breakdown. This was triggered by pressures at work but have since discovered that childhood issues lay behind it. I was off work for three months and have had an up and down time there since returning. I'm lucky to have had two sets of counselling this year, through work and more recently on the NHS. Still have a huge mountain to climb though.

I found this website this morning. I was planning to go to work but had a funny 'turn' whilst getting ready; nausea, light headed, feeling of total exhaustion and indifference to what is going on around me. Having googled my symptoms (and ruled out bugs and intolerances) I came across you guys and I realised that anxiety has raised it's ugly head again.

I'm not the greatest communicator, finding it hard to express myself when I feel like this, so please forgive any apparent inactivity. Wishing everyone a happier and more positive journey

Hi Golden*Earth*Girl

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: hello from another newbie

Hope your Day gets better Samantha x

Thread Information