Thread: Success Stories please

Success Stories please

Hi

Like a lot of people on here just need some reassurance that the Prozac side effects will die down and I'll feel better?!

I'm on day 9 now I think and the panic attacks are horrible, like a few others I've never suffered before but now the days seem like a constant attack, certainly can't function properly or think straight, let alone look after 2 young children. I feel on the edge! Pins and needles everywhere and constant headache.

I've read that if the anxiety gets worse it shows that the medication is working is this true? Or am I just hoping it's true? This is the second time on Prozac and didn't feel like this before.

Thanks
    Sol

Re: Success Stories please

I was on Prozac for a couple of years, it worked really well for me. I didn't get mega side effects when starting but I did get some, but honestly after a month of being on it, there were almost NO side effects (the only one that stuck with me the whole time was my foot wiggling, for some reason Prozac made my foot wiggle like mad!). I think they do go away, 9 days isn't really enough to tell (in fact my chemist said side effects don't start till 7-9 days in!) but give it another week and see how it goes

Re: Success Stories please

I have anxiety anyway so these are making my panic attacks worse but that's just me.
    I am def going to stick with them as so many people have said it does get better.

Xxx

Thread Information