Thread: this is how mental health went ppl!

this is how mental health went ppl!

Hi all,

Well mental healt went great and well lets just say we went over our hour session and we had to arrange to meet up again next week...i just found myself letting it all just come out to him i felt safe there something i havent felt in a long time...we went over some of my past events we covered alot of things and i was even comfy that when he asked to see my cuts i showed him a few...he's gave me numbers that i can ring if i need help and well when i got outside of the building after i felt something else i havent felt in a while! Do you know what that is?............... It was hope that i will be better soon.

The only bad thing is that when i went and as i was stayin out last night at a friends when everyone had gone to bed i found myself sitting there not really paying attention to the film i was watchin i cant even remember the name of it either! Just thinking about my past (yeah i know i shouldnt sit and think too much but i just couldnt help it) and all these emotions just came flooding out of my eyes....For some reason even though i had people txting me and ringing me whilst this was happening i didnt tell a soul about how i was feeling as it seemed like everyone was having a bad night and i didnt want to make it worse for anyone.

I will keep you posted on how i get along andi will even try to do some nice positive poems about it aswell.

Speak soon guys

Hugs for all
    love yas

kym
    xux

Hi Kitty,

Im so pleased everything went well for you, you seem alot more positive now.

Love

Andrea
    xxx

hi kitty, good to read that your feeling some hope again in your recovery. sometimes talking about ourselves just opens the door, maybe thats what happened last night. its happened to me before, you're not losing the plot or anything. i'd mention it next week when you see that guy again. because some kinds of counselling do just mainly look back, so you can let go of some of that pain and hurt, and get a better understanding of it and how it affects you. tc .. andrew

what a positive step kitty, keep us posted

jackie

Oh kym, I'm so happy you went, great job! I know how scary it was for you but see you did it. I'm also glad you feel so much for having gone. I know this is going to help. We would love to hear your poems, you are so talented.

Bel

Well done Kym! Knew you could do it, this is a big step forward for you and just know things are moving upwards for you

Wendy xx

Kym

I am glad at last you have started on the road to recovery, i was hoping that the hospital would be the thing you needed in the same way it was for me. Lets hope you can recover at the same speed i did. You have faced it all now babe the demons are no longer inside you, you are becoming free of them, I am so pleased for you. Its all positive from here on in, you have a doc you can trust think we should have a beer to celebrate

Keith

hi kitty
    well done i am so pleased things went well i am sure there is hope and one day you will be better from this and stronger .

jo x

sorry kym i havent answer this before im well proud of you doing what you did and i hope things are on the up for you
    lilbellx

Thread Information