Thread: Advice please...?

Advice please...?

Hey guys - I'm having a rubbish couple of days and was wondering if anyone could offer me any advice/reassurance! The old obssesions about being a manic depressive are plaguing me again. [Sigh...]
    I've been feeling a bit mentally confused lately...I'm mixing my words up, stuttering when I speak, forgetting what I was saying halfway through a conversation, easily distracted, my mind is always wandering (on to what I don't know)...other troublesome symptoms are: talking to myself a hell of a lot (!) and pacing around my flat like that mad bear on the advert. Of course, this coupled with the fact that I like to talk a lot and my racing mind means I definately have hypomania/mania. [:I] I'm generally in a world of my own most of the time! Had to get this off my chest...Thanks for listening, I'm not strange - honestly. Clare. xxx

*I think, therefore I am.*

i have always been told that if i was going loopy i would never know it. so i wouldnt rationally be able to explain my fears about my madness. those who are mad rarely know it so i wouldnt worry.

the day yuor talking t o the trees and think its normal then well worry. lol

for know though you just have anxiety and i know how mad it can make us all

try not to woory

jackie

When you are Bipolar, you dont know it, you think you are totally normal. Mine is under control, havent had a manic or depressive episode since last year, its the anxiety I get bad. The worst thing about being manic was having to swallow 200mg of quetiapine and passing out for 4 - 5 hours, plus being so drugged up you get people in the street thinking you are on heroin. To tell the truth, I would be manic any day instead of this anxiety

Anxiety Is Evil

Thread Information