Thread: Kidney Failure

Kidney Failure

Hello, I am a 16 year old boy

For the last few weeks I have been noticing some bubbles in my urine, they are quite bad but when I drink loads of water they seem to subside and doesnt cause so many bubbles. I also have a sort of aching sort of pain in the top of my leg above the knee. I have no swelling on my leg at all. The ache normally come on when I am sitting with my legs crossed when I am on my computer. I can rerember having these pains at night thoughtout my life. I dont drink much water and my urine is normally a yellow colour. I do not have diabites, or any other medical condition. I read on the intenet that there are 2 types of kidney failure cronic and acute. I am really worried that I have kidney disease.

Does anyone on here think that I have kidney failure because for some reason I think that I have. Over the past 2/3 years I have thought that I have had a Brain tumour, Pancratic cancer, bladder cancer, stomach cancer, throat cancer brain abcess and a tooth abcess. All these symptoms I seem to have them for a few months than they go away and I feel like I have another illness. Is this somekind of health anxiety?

So back to the question Does anyone think that I have kidney failure?
    Last edited by ryanmorgz; 09-07-11 at 23:29.

Re: Kidney Failure

You say the symptoms have gone on for several weeks, well if you had kidney failure, you would be much sicker by now. If you cross your legs when sitting, it's bound to cause leg aches. And yes, it sounds like you have health anxiety. I you are still worried about your kidneys, see your doc. They see people like us all the time.

Re: Kidney Failure

hey my boyfriend has kidney failure he is 30 yrs old....my opinon is if u had kidney failure then it wouldnt go on this long i wouldnt think ...if u feel better go to doc and have him check them out take care

Thread Information