Thread: Tremor

Tremor

Hi Guys , wondered if any one has experienced wierd shaking/ vibrating? I used to get it if I had been out the night before- with vision flashing. Tee- total and vegetarian for 2 yrs now; tremor worse if anything. Worse with strenuous exersise and stress. feels like bouncing feeling all over body...? Hope everyone else is doing OK! Love, Susan.

sue

do you mean shaking like the feeling you would get when sitting in an idling car? I shake uncontrolably. does that help you?

m.snyman

Hi

I get the tremor feeling .... I describe it as when you are sitting on the train and it's going really fast. Does that sound familiar?

Spice
    x

Sometimes I give myself the creeps, Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me, It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up, Or am I just paranoid ..... Billie Joe Armstrong

Yes, thats exactly what its like!- Id say sitting in a paeked bus. Lying on the bed, you feel as if it might be the bed which is vibrating! Horrible! Sometimes its hardly detectable, sometimes its very pronounced. Yuk! Been doing mditation/ chi exercises which seem to help a bit.

sue

Thread Information