310 34.41%
  • never

18 2.00%
  • what are they

8 0.89%
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: how many of us get funny heart beats

Re: how many of us get funny heart beats

I didn't sleep a wink last night. I was exhausted when I went to bed and felt fine but moments after I lay down I got that weird feeling in my heart and then it started. My heart was doing backflips and frontflips and then racing. It felt like my whole body was shaking. Everytime I nearly dropped off it was like my heart had stopped and I gasped for breath. I honestly think it's just going to give out! The strange thing was I was too tired to actually go into a full blown panic attack. I'm feeling so tired this morning but I've got that feeling in my chest that it could start again any moment. I'm just exhausted with it all quite honestly.

I get that bubbling sensation too. It's like I've got indegestion but then my heart starts doing weird things. Very odd

Hi everyone,
    I'm new here and have recently been hooked up with a 48 hour monitor to try to work out what my heartbeats are. I can be doing anything, relaxing or otherwise, and my heart skips a beat and I get a sinking pausing feeling like my body has stopped working for a few seconds. Then the heartbeat comes back and I get a headrush and sometimes an icy feeling in the top of my body. Sometimes I feel light headed with it. Also, when my heartbeat comes back it sometimes comes back very fast and feels different. The best way for me to deal with this is to be calm until it gets better. Hopefully there won't be anything bad on the monitor. It was captured on the monitor a couple of times. Has anyone else had this.
    Thanks
    Kazzy

i used to go weeks without them but now i get them daily however the stress in my life at the moment is major so that is probably contributing towards them x

There is an awful lot of people, just on this site with them. You would think someone would do more research with so many disturbed by these:

Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
    And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
    And how else can it be?
    Kahlil Gibran

B***er me!

Never ocurred to me that my arrythmia was anxiety/stress related

Been here for one hour and already feel encouraged and a bit more resourceful.

That's put my mind at rest over something. Got checked a few years ago and. despite family heart issues, I was given a clean ticket.

I also get attacks of low blood sugar - will research a bit more.

lol look how many has voted on every day =] funny shiz

Hi there,
    I have been having extra heartbeats for 25 years, I see a cardiologist every year, and I am assured all is normal.
    It frightens the hell out of me, but this site has given me a lot of hope.

Hi.this ruined my life for a yr.i had 4 ecgs all normal.the reason we feel them so much is cause we r constantly feelin for them.i was constantly checkin my pulse and thats y i was so bad.i still get them but i try not to think about it and i hardly feel them anymore.i also get alot of flutterings that startz from btween my boobz and goes up into my tbroat.that happens quite alot!seriously if u dont feel fir them u wont notice them.my doc said my heart has prob been doin it for yrz!its only my anxiety that has made it so noticable xx

Its amazing how many people get these. Had never heard of them before I got them...Now a few people have said they have had them at some time or other. I know two people where they went years ago and one only gets them when stressed. I get them daily

Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
    And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
    And how else can it be?
    Kahlil Gibran

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread Information