Thread: Sertraline And Diarrea

Sertraline And Diarrea

Hi guys
    i noticed not a lot of posting goes on in this part but if any one could help im on 50mg and iv been on this for id say about 9 weeks maybe a bit longer this last week i have had diarrea no stomach pains and i dont really feel unwell iv never had this before and even when my anxiety was sky high ! im petrified as i also suffer from ocd and health anxiety! im doing so well latley has anyone ever experienced this before x x

Re: Sertraline And Diarrea

Hi Lourah

I had terrible diahrroea for the first four weeks of taking Sertraline, it cleared up after that. I wondered if I had picked up a bug at first, but it all began at exactly the same time as going on the meds and I realised that within a few hours of taking a tablet the problems would always start. Do you find it is a problem at certain times of the day or can it happen at any time? Do you always take your tablet at the same time each day?

Hope it all eases off for you soon.

Tyke

Re: Sertraline And Diarrea

yeah i started of on 25 mg then upped to 50 mg now today just started 100mg i started of taking it on the night now i take it in the morning as it suits me better i take it first thing so i remember! well iv had diarrea now for 8 days its doing my headin i now its well mingin to talk about but i just needed peace of mind i thought i had a stomach bug to start with but i have no other physical symtoms just lack of appetite guessing thats the meds thou thank u for ur advice much appreciated how are you finding it so far on sertraline xxx

Thread Information