Thread: please help me

please help me

I just got out of bed in a right state to post this (its embarrasing but here goes) i have discharge a lot (but not for a few weeks but was panicking about it) so a few hours ago i thought id go see what it was like anyway after feeling the area it started to sting a bit. now im worried bacteria went up my urine hole and it will go into my digestive system. still feels stingy sometimes now. please help me

Re: please help me

please can i have some help so i can sleep

also after this forgot to wash hands straight away and put finger in ear and it went all funny. like a sting but no pain. please?

Emma
    you will be fine honestly. A discharge is quite common, some people get it a lot especially coming up their period. If you are stinging around that area it is probably due to you investigating and having a poke around. Please try not to worry, maybe give yourself a little wash to ease it before you go back to bed.
    Hope this helps a bit
    Tina x

Thank you. by the time you posted that i was nearly asleep again. Thank you though it really helped me x

still slightly worried about a UTI as sometimes when i wee its not like a full flow and i feel i have to push to keep going

and have had pain in lower tummy area/bladder/womb area

Emma I used to suffer with water infections cystis stinks when wee and need it all time etc. Your not describing anything really odd though but try drinking cranberry juice don't no why but it's ment to help if u have anything down below lol works for me. Other than that iveoukd see doctor if u are reSlly worried xx

Also don't forget anxiety causes stomach issues . I'm always poping and having belly ache

Thread Information