Thread: PID?

PID?

Hey two years ago i was diagnosed with pelvic inflammation disease so took the meds and all was fine untill now i think it may have come back as i keep getting bad stabbing pains in my pelvic area,flu like symptoms,sometimes hips hurt so bad i can't walk etc am i just being paranoid? Also i keep getting really bad cramping high up on my legs and they hurt as if i had hiked several miles could this just be part of the flu like symptoms?

Re: PID?

Quote Originally Posted by Pipcat View Post
    Hey two years ago i was diagnosed with pelvic inflammation disease so took the meds and all was fine untill now i think it may have come back as i keep getting bad stabbing pains in my pelvic area,flu like symptoms,sometimes hips hurt so bad i can't walk etc am i just being paranoid? Also i keep getting really bad cramping high up on my legs and they hurt as if i had hiked several miles could this just be part of the flu like symptoms?
    Flu does have the effect of making you feel like you just climbed mount Everest, I would think it would be just the Flu but since you have had issues with your Hip in the past you may just be feeling it worse than you would have if you hadn't had Inflammation of the Pelvis before.

Dale

Do you have a fever?
    I would go and get it checked out if you think it may be PID.

Dale- That makes sense .
    Mishel-My head feels like it is on fire but rest of my body starts shivering from feeling cold but i'm not sure if that is classed as a fever as it comes and goes so quickly and randomly the doc never takes my temperature :s. Have an appointment on Thursday as i don't want to keep having these symptoms then 9 months later be told i have it (this happened when was first diagnosed with it)

Thread Information