Thread: Sinking deep within

Sinking deep within

Having quite a low and emotional morning. My anxiety levels are at an all time high and I am struggling greatly. I just had the most unpleasant news that involves bailiffs and police who will be arriving tomorrow in order to use force to remove goods to the value of from my home. I am currently unemployed, divorce on hold and struggling to make ends meet. Embarrassingly I had no choice but to go down the "benefits" route due to unforeseen circumstances. The situation was explained that I have nothing left any more and no funds in order to clear off any amounting debt due to again the unforeseen situation, marriage breakdown and trying my best to raise our four children in this horrible situation. All become too much to cope with and I gave into my self harm urges and cut my arms. Not for attention or a cry for help but to just relieve me of some of this emotional pain. With no one to turn to I am sinking really deep. I am scared for tomorrow, I have nothing to the value of or any funds in my bank account. I am scared that I will do something extremely drastic in order to escape the situation that unfolds tomorrow, I truly am. I am already on the borderline of suicide. I am sorry for the ever so depressing post, but I just wanted to get some of it off my chest whilst I still can. I have tried talking to those involved and through tears. But as you cam imagine all are unsympathetic in regards to our situation or the fact that I have nothing to give. I truly do not know what to do. The more alarming thing for me is that I was not informed of the enforcement until early this morning. I truly feel that this may be the death of me as drastic as it may sound. It seems to be one thing after another without any sign of improvements. I always worked hard, paid my taxes etc. Yet there is no help to get out of this sinking situation.

Re: Sinking deep within

Hi
    oh god i feel for you, i'm also single mum but just with one child and luckyly working but i can see how easy is to get into situation like yours. Are you sure te police is coming with them? Because if it's just bailffs you don't have to let them in, don't even open door to them. If the police turns up just speak to them and tey will need so court reinforcment on them. Just don't cut your arms please i used to do that but long time ago and i will just scare your kids.

Hi hun

Really wish I could give you a big hug, heres a virtual one for now

Have you been getting any advice or support regarding your financial situation? I was in a similar place last year & got help from consumer credit counselling service, theyre a charity not one of those dodgy debt companies that make things worse. Im sorry I dont have their phone number handy but have a search for it & give them a ring, they also have a good website. Or citizens advice bureau are usually good with this sort of thing.

I honestly know how youre feeling but it can get better, I ended up getting a debt relief order which has taken a lot of the stress about money away. Please stay strong & let us know how you get on, dont give up! x

Forgot to add if you can ring someone for advice today theyll let you know what they can & cant do tomorrow which might help x

Thread Information