I have been to see Harry Potter tonight. I enjoyed the film and it deals with death and ressurrection and eternal life but in the wrong hands can be a deadly thing. It would be lovely to be able to look into a mirror and see my parents (now died but still allive inside the mirror) There are religious analogies here and I can see the struggle between good and evil and good eventually triumphing over evil. Harry Potter dies but clutches hold of the ressurrection stone only to drop it but this does not seem to matter as he meets 'Dumbledore' in heaven and goes back to earth to fight Voldermort. For me it is comforting to feel that my parents are watching, like Harry's were watching him, gently supporting me even as I miss them. It is better not to think of their various illnesses. I expect that I will 'play' or 'run ' the various relationships that I have had in the past like Severus thinking of his relationship with Lily Potter and also the fact that were don't know whether Severus was Harry's Dad or not?. I remembered my first boy friend who has done very well for himself and has his own company and now living in Switzerland. I have thought about death itself and the fact that I want to remain very much alive but I need to plan for the future. Destroying horcuxes does not feature in my plan! Feeling sad about the past but also being able to see into the future as Harry does seeing his own son off on the train to Hogworts. EJ