Thread: Will this worry ever go away !!

Will this worry ever go away !!

Hi everyone, well this is my second posting(so glad i found this forum)! Been back to the doctors today has I was diagnosed with a "Possible) water infection on wednesday! (Blood in my urine) Anyway was tols that results would be back from hospital today and there !NOT! omg, now I have to worry all weekend that maybe its something more serious(I know this is my anxiety mind playing up, God damm you!) BUT IT STILL DOES NT STOP ME WORRYING! I have a chronic bache ache that I thought was getting better (did nt have this before the infection) howeber I dont know if its my mind thinking my bach is hurting therefore bringing on the physical pains or is actually a pain??? Does anyone out there have physical muscular pains when going through a period of anxiety. I had it once before under my arm pit and convinced myself I had breast cancer, but once i stopped worry the pain went away!! Omg I want my life back! xxx

Re: Will this worry ever go away !!

i have a pain under my armpit and it goes when i stop worrying plus all the way dwn my left arm which then causes me to think im having a heart attack, im sure your results will be fine if it was anything too serious they wouldnt let u wait all weekend, hope you get better soon and try and have a good wkend x

Thanks for youre reply Lauraebowes, its strange how our minds can control our bodies is nt it !! Im just gonna telll it to B@gger off the next time I start overanaylizing it. You have a good weekend too !!xx

One of the most classic symptom of a UTI (water infection as you called it) is back pain.

Thread Information