Thread: Doubts are creeping back in!!

Unhappy Doubts are creeping back in!!

Hi I have previously posted on here about having a water infection, blood in my urine, I was given a three day course of antibiotics, I felt better at first, but the pain in my back is still there (between my shoulder blades and up towards my neck and shoulders) I cant understand the pain being further up I though Id have got pain at the bottom near my kidneys? Anyway I dont know if its the stress and anxiety of thinking about the pain to much or that it is actually a pain because maybe the infection has nt cleared up yet, and that I may need different antibiotics (The nurse did say that may be the case once my results come back) I am soooooo fed up of over analizing it ! but my brain has got the upper hand at the moment. I know lots of people have experienced the fact that the mind can manifest into actual physical pain but its "there" all the time just waiting to rear its ugly head. How can people such as ! US get through life ! What next?! Sorry for being a bit miserable and down!!

Re: Doubts are creeping back in!!

the pain in your back, shoulder blades and neck could be tension from you worrying about your urine infection, if you still have an infection and it hasnt gone away its treatable they will just give you another course of anti B's and drink loaads of water. hope you get better soon x

Thankyou, yeah I know youre right! its just the constant battle to actual reality and the nonesense that our minds come up with!!xx

do you knw what i find it so easy giving advice but why cant we take our own advice?

Thread Information