Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magnolia and rhodiola complex?

Magnolia and rhodiola complex?

Hi hs anyone tried Magnolia and rhodiola complex. It has a variety of herbal remedies in it - relora, rhodiola rosae and L-theanine. I can't find any info on whether it reacts with meds and my GP and pharmacist can't help. Any one tried it or has any info? Thanks
    Daisybun

Oh well thanks for reading this everyone - I guess no-one has ever heard of this. My counsellor recommended it. It is an anti-anxiety/anti-stress remedy. I haven't taken any yet as I am on thyroxine and some supplements can contraindicate with that - i once took sellenium and i was high as a kite for a week - it was like upping my dose by 50mcg!! Thanks anyway
    Daisy

The only post I have is here ...

Rhodiola anyone? or suggestions

Nicola

Thanks for the info I have checked it out, I'll try and look up some more info on the web

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Just to let you know I've started taking the supplement and will keep people updated. been on it two days and seem to be feeling a bit calmer. Not taking diazepam!

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

I've heard of Rhodiola, but couldn't find much about it and my local health food shop had never even heard of it! Let us know how you get on.

Ships in harbour are safe..but that's not what ships were built for.

Well nearly two weeks on it, felt good last week, this week not so good really. My friend sent me the bottle i am currently using, you can only get it on-line i think there may be stockists i don't know. The people who make it are Lifetime Vitamins. I'm giving it a go though and I'll see how long it takes, as herbal remedies take time to build up in the system

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

I'm pretty sure that Rescue Remedy also contains Magnolia extract, you know, and they are confident that that doesn't have any contraindications with medications. Sorry to jump on the bandwagon late!

Leah.

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Hi All

I have been taking Magnolia & Rhodiola Complex which has Relora, Rhodiola Rosae and L-Theanine for about the last 6 months and my PANIC ATTACKS are now 95% gone. I can go in supermarkets on the tube and in crowds. I say 95% as I still get infrequent scares now and then if a tube is stuck for too long.

The product is made by Lifetime vitamins and is ONLY available from Victoria Health food shops. I get mine from the Edgware road branch in London.

This is the best product ever. It was previously called 'Calm and Calmer', and you may have read reviews on that in other groups/sites.

The only supplier is Victoria health in the UK. I emailed Lifetime vitamins to see if there were any others cheaper, but there is not. Victoria Health seem to be the sole supplier in the UK.

I found a change within 2 weeks and take two tabs a day, one in the morning and one at night.

Try one bottle and I think you will be amazed.

I DO NOT work for Victoria Health or Lifetime Vitamins. I do however suffer from Panic Attacks (much less now though) and am writing this to help you others who do not know about it.

If you find it cheaper elsewhere then please let me know.

Re: Magnolia and rhodiola complex?

Daisybun hasn't been on the site for 11 months so I am afraid she won't be able to reply.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information