Thread: why

why

hi can any one tell me if they can be busy doing something or not have anxiety , then all of a suddern for no reason you can think of you feel like your not there like your away from life and feel lost in your own world and even when i purposly talk to my hubbie to feel better i feel odd and not right
    then i start to panic because of how i feel and then i get dizzy etc
    is this deperalisation
    i am getting it quite a bit just latley
    its scares me incase it does not go it always has done up to now but i can not cope with the feelings and it scares me i never no what to do with my self when i feel like it
    i feel silly writing this and alot of my feelings i can not put into words cause i dont no myself how to descibe it or how i feel it is just a horrible feelings xxxdebs

Re: why

Its very hard to explain how you feel to other people when you dont know yourself, I am almost afraid to have a good time as I know its nearly always followed by a major depression. Recently I apologised to my wife because I know Im awful when I get "black dog" but I cant tell her why or even what triggered it, I always have a feeling that Im losing control and I hate it. Dont ever feel silly trying to put into words whats is ailing you because personally I find just expressing it even on a forum helps and as I did you will find that its not something you did or you alone are suffering theres lots of us and we all find different ways to cope.
    Going back to being busy, its an indication of how a lot of these issues are literaly "in your mind". I suffer horrible palpataions and ectopics, various pains etc etc etc but funnily enough when Im busy I forget to feel ill. Its only when I stop and have time to let my mind wander that I feel poorly again. All the advice is easy but focus on good stuff and try not to get down about the other rubbish, you will feel better soon - good luck

Thread Information