Thread: Please help! Really need help! Killing me

Exclamation Please help! Really need help! Killing me

i fell like im going mad!

i have a few things on my plate right now, i suffer with Herpes type 1 on the nose and recently have developed the fear that it is gong into my eye which could mean blindness, and that it will develop into Bells Palsy too.

the people living next door to me are very noisy and i cant cope with this, we had a flea infestation due to to the people next door and their 20 cats!

the symptoms i have are: burning and numbness in the face and twitching eye! diarrhea, feeling sick! feeling like im losing my mind!!! thats the worst! its like my mind is running at 1000's MPH and i cant stop it! the fear that this is going to last forever and i will never achieve in life or be able to provide for my kids! and the fear that it will lead me to kill myself as i want so much to escape these feelings asap!

please if anyone gets these feelings or kind of the same please let me know!

Re: Please help! Really need help! Killing me

That sounds like anxiety to me hun. We got fleas from sister in law so know your pain. Call envoronmental health for advice.

I get thrses feelings got them atm along with mind catter feel like im going crazy and no one wants to help me.

even though i have these feelings there are people to help! it all to do with fear!

Hun, I really feel for you. I have had anxiety for 20 yrs and there are days where I just don't know how I am going to cope. I struggle with all kinds of constant symptoms and often feel like I must have some "real" disease that is going to kill me and leave my kids without a father. My wife is a great person but just doesn't get it and this cause friction in our house sometimes and that just makes everything worse. I am barely holding it together most days as I try to be a parent, work full time, go to college and be a good spouse. As for you, I would look into medication for the anxiety. An exterminator for the fleas and maybe call your landlord about the noise. I pray, exercise and do yoga plus I try guided meditation. All of these help but none take all the pain away. You will make it and be suprised at all you can accomplish. Good luck and take care.

anxiety for sure.....
    been there, saw that....
    hang on pal
    it will go soon

Hi Friend stay strong I have had this on and off for 30 years,I go out every morning and its really hard work,went down town this morning in the supermarket felt constantly light headed and a million Butterfly's in my stomach, and the ringing of a thousand phones in my head,but hey! I am going to go out anyway,the said thing to do they say is to accept it but how can you when you are a fighter,but when I get back home I feel like that I have run a marathon.

Thread Information