Thread: really worried now!! something must b wrong!!!

really worried now!! something must b wrong!!!

It all started about 5 weeks ago, when i got really lower right abdominal pain, kind of like pelvic pain which radiates through to my back and thigh as well. It's constantly there every day.. I began to get anxious about that and about 2 weeks ago, the whole of my r/side began feeling weird. My r/arm and leg are constantly weak and heavy.. its such a weird feeling, and now my whole body is aching like i've been beaten up.. EVERYWHERE hurts and i'm constantly tired!

Suffered with anxiety in 2009 but had CBT and anxiety seemed to go. I don't know what to do any more.. really think i have something seriously wrong with me! meant to be going on holiday on tuesday but dont think i'll be able to :(

has any one had similar experiences?

Re: really worried now!! something must b wrong!!!

Have you seen a doc at all about it? No-one should be in pain for that long.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

yeah seen my doc more than 5 times, been to A&E more than 5 times, had an ultrasound, physical examinations, blood tests, urine samples, etc.. they can't find anything but i feel like i cant do anything, my body is so sore from the moment i wake up till i go to sleep!!

Ahh yes I remember now.

I reckon the holiday could be the best thing you know. It could take your mind off things and I bet you will have a fab time. Where are you going?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

i have the symptoms of colon cancer.. really scared that it might be that!! and my docs are shut until monday :( im going to malia in greece.. not even excited any more

cancer would show up in the blood tests - well there would be an indication that something wasn't right.

You could try a nice warm bath and a bit of light exercise - maybe a walk. It could all be tension and stress as well.

Thread Information