Thread: never

never

never felt that ive had even one person who has loved me unconditionally, so upset............had to get it off my chest and didnt know who else to turn to.

Re: never

We are here xx

janine - i really feel for you because I have always felt that too. You know I had a really big conversation with a few mates on sat afternoon. one of them has 'the void', the other *just didn't get it*!!! so, i know i don't have any answers for you apart from, (somehow, not sure, and sure as hell I'm not there at all) we have to learn how to love *ourselves* unconditionally!!

Maybe sometime in my lifetime, I'll learn how, but at least it's something to aim at. Please aim at that too. And if it helps, most people here will *get* how you feel....

Love Hyper xxx

Thank you both x x

Just seem to be at a loss today,had a fight with my boyf of 8 years, he unrecognisable to me since this latest attack of anxiety, he makes me feel like a chore.
    just found out that the other day my mum and stepdad are divorcing after 21 years, this has caused a rift between my parents and siblings (my sister has bee trying to get them to reconsider) and now my mum has said i must choose between her and my siblings.

I quit my job yesterday, as i feel a fresh start is needed, i dont have a job to go to (i have savings)

seems like evrything is falling apart. i have no real friends and everyone who claims to ever have loved me has always seemed to have conditions or hidden agendas.

god that feels good.

My Mum casued me to frak out today (my fault or hers or bioth errrggghhh ) anyway, she can cause such mayhem in my head its untrue. So, keep a level head... your Mum has NO RIGHT to make you choose. And DO NOT choose. Make it plain to all involved that you are there for all, and taek so sides...

It's not falling apart. You have savings - take time out, repair yourself, and consider what is the next step for you...it may be that the new start is taking you to a happy place...

love Hyper xx

That's very nasty of your mum to ask that and very selfish too, she can be part of your life if she wants to be.

Thank u ive made it plainly clear i wont choose and she wont force me to - im 26 i make my own choices.

thank u i dont know what id do with our this place x x x

Quote Originally Posted by mishel View Post
    That's very nasty of your mum to ask that and very selfish too, she can be part of your life if she wants to be.
    Very true. Do what you feel is right Janine, but don't be forced to take sides. You are fortunate enough to be able to take time out from work. Try and use this time to build a better future for yourself. There are genuinely nice people in the world, but if you have too may of the wrong sort in your life you can end up feeling that there's no hope at all.

Tyke

Thread Information