Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joys of Medication

Joys of Medication

I can honestly say that I know my meds are helping, but I can't help but feel so fed up with feeling so f***ed in the morning (pardon the french) and afternoon. My mind goes to absolute mush and the only thing I can focus on is nothing. Kinda like a numb feeling. The quetiapine and duloxetine mix is sedating, but maybe a little too sedating.

Re: Joys of Medication

Quote Originally Posted by HypnosWisher View Post
    I can honestly say that I know my meds are helping, but I can't help but feel so fed up with feeling so f***ed in the morning (pardon the french) and afternoon. My mind goes to absolute mush and the only thing I can focus on is nothing. Kinda like a numb feeling. The quetiapine and duloxetine mix is sedating, but maybe a little too sedating.
    Hi HypnosWisher,

So sorry you feel so zombified, I kind of know how that feels, I hope you feel better soon.

sending you some hugs:

Yvonne

Thanks Yvonne.

I had to ask my boss for reduced hours from work as I just can't handle the demands of a day. I am going to see my doctors next week to see if I can get onto Lithium or something that doesn't leave me so empty feeling. I find myself turning to alcohol or harming because I blame myself and my body for feeling like this. It is frustrating.

Thanks Yvonne.

I had to ask my boss for reduced hours from work as I just can't handle the demands of a day. I am going to see my doctors next week to see if I can get onto Lithium or something that doesn't leave me so empty feeling. I find myself turning to alcohol or harming because I blame myself and my body for feeling like this. It is frustrating.

Hi HypnosWisher,

I hope you get things sorted with your gp, hope you feel better soon.

Yvonne

Hi All,

I am hoping to get into the doctors today. I am hoping I could get something else. I don't want to go back on Zopiclone or Citalopram as they are like an unpleasant mallet to the head. I may need another diagnosis as I think it is more than depression.

Hi All,

I am hoping to get into the doctors today. I am hoping I could get something else. I don't want to go back on Zopiclone or Citalopram as they are like an unpleasant mallet to the head. I may need another diagnosis as I think it is more than depression.
    Hi HypnosWisher,

hope you get something, things get sorted for you. thinking of you.

Yvonne.

Thanks for your kind words Yvonne. I shall update later the status.

I am so low and fed up now. Can't get an appointment to see my doctor until Thursday. Such a farce and today has been the most depressing with friends suffering with loved ones and the scum in London. Not a good day to be associated with the human race.

I am so low and fed up now. Can't get an appointment to see my doctor until Thursday. Such a farce and today has been the most depressing with friends suffering with loved ones and the scum in London. Not a good day to be associated with the human race.

Hi HypnosWisher,

so sorry to hear your feeling so low and fed up. hope you feel better soon. it's awful you cant get an appointment until Thursday, at least you have an appointment, not everyone can get appointments for dr's. takes time. yes it's not good what's been happening in london.

sending you some hugs:

Yvonne

Hi Guys,

Had a massive meltdown today and my Psorisis started to become sore and hurt. I would love a day when I never have to worry about anything. Finding that the illnesses are starting to win the battle over me.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information