Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joys of Medication

Re: Joys of Medication

Quote Originally Posted by HypnosWisher View Post
    Hi Guys,

Had a massive meltdown today and my Psorisis started to become sore and hurt. I would love a day when I never have to worry about anything. Finding that the illnesses are starting to win the battle over me.

Hi HypnosWisher,

so sorry to hear your not doing so great, hope you feel better soon. would be nice to feel normal with no illnesses, wish I had a magic wand and could make your wish come true. would be nice that.

Hope you have a good day today.

Yvonne

Hi Guys,

Went to the doctors today. Now on 100mg Quetiapine!! :( got ointment for my Psorasis. I tried playing tennis and I had to stop because my body felt like it was going to give out underneath me. Been a very tiring and exhausting day. I am being referred to Mental Health Team. That is an encouraging sign.

Hi Guys,

Went to the doctors today. Now on 100mg Quetiapine!! :( got ointment for my Psorasis. I tried playing tennis and I had to stop because my body felt like it was going to give out underneath me. Been a very tiring and exhausting day. I am being referred to Mental Health Team. That is an encouraging sign.
    Hi HypnosWisher,

sorry to hear your not having a good time and so exhausted, I hope you feel better soon.

Yvonne

Hi,

been away all day yesterday, and enjoyed my day away. it's so confusing, dont know if it's to do with a high or not.

I'm so tired, taken my meds, i'm falling asleep, so going to go to my bed.

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

It is good to get away from it all. Sorry to hear your unsure of how you feel in terms of confusion. It is certainly frustrating when you do things to benefit yourself and the expected feelings don't match the actual feeling.

I met with my Dad and brother today and it was a downer really as my Dad seems to feel he has failed as a parent because of my mental illness. Tried to explain to him that it is chemical and that I understand his frustration of not being able to magic it all away, but it is something I have to live with and manage and that no-one can change that.

I hope one day they can accept this part of me.

Hi Guys,

Start my new dose of Quetiapine tomorrow. I cannot wait to feel even more washed out in the mornings. Not looking forward to it at all. Today has been rubbish. Just tired and not felt an ounce of effort in me at all. Hard to believe that the mind can drag your whole body down.

Hi Yvonne,

It is good to get away from it all. Sorry to hear your unsure of how you feel in terms of confusion. It is certainly frustrating when you do things to benefit yourself and the expected feelings don't match the actual feeling.

I met with my Dad and brother today and it was a downer really as my Dad seems to feel he has failed as a parent because of my mental illness. Tried to explain to him that it is chemical and that I understand his frustration of not being able to magic it all away, but it is something I have to live with and manage and that no-one can change that.

I hope one day they can accept this part of me.
    Hi HypnosWisher,

So sorry to hear that your dad feels that he has failed as a parent and wishes he could wave that magic wand to make you well again. every parents wish for their child. I can understand. it's not easy. I hope one day your dad will understand. I hope you feel better soon.

Hi Guys,

Start my new dose of Quetiapine tomorrow. I cannot wait to feel even more washed out in the mornings. Not looking forward to it at all. Today has been rubbish. Just tired and not felt an ounce of effort in me at all. Hard to believe that the mind can drag your whole body down.
    I can understand how you feel, it's so awful, I hope you wont always feel that way. I hope you get better soon.

love & hugs

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

Thanks for the kind words. I was given my Quetiapine today without a patient leaflet!! Can't say I was impressed. I hope you are well.

Hi Yvonne,

Thanks for the kind words. I was given my Quetiapine today without a patient leaflet!! Can't say I was impressed. I hope you are well.

Hi HypnosWisher,

your very welcome. yeah tell me about it, i dont like it when they dont give ya the info yeah need. so annoying. hope your well.

I'm not feeling too great, feel so low.

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

Sorry to hear your not doing so well. Have you had much in the way of support from friends and family?

Today has been hit and miss really. Completely lost the plot. I went to double park my car outside of work as I forgot that I wasn't picking anyone up and had to move before a ticket and fine :( Then I forgot my password for the login on my computer. I forgot to apply my ointment today. I am all over the shot at the moment. Sleep has been infrequent and dreams very real and almost lodge as memories. My brain needs waking up as does the rest of me.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information