Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joys of Medication

Re: Joys of Medication

Quote Originally Posted by HypnosWisher View Post
    Hi Yvonne,

Sorry to hear your not doing so well. Have you had much in the way of support from friends and family?

Today has been hit and miss really. Completely lost the plot. I went to double park my car outside of work as I forgot that I wasn't picking anyone up and had to move before a ticket and fine :( Then I forgot my password for the login on my computer. I forgot to apply my ointment today. I am all over the shot at the moment. Sleep has been infrequent and dreams very real and almost lodge as memories. My brain needs waking up as does the rest of me.

Hi HynosWisher,

thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, sorry to hear your not doing too good either. it's awful. I hope you feel better soon. wish I was more at myself, to say something positive to help give you that boost you need.

I do hope you feel better soon.

Yvonne

Hi guys

Been a bad day. Drove into work and almost crashed twice on the road. I showed no concern for my safety or the safety of others and all I feel is shame. When it happened I was laughing hysterically. Just wasn't me and I don't like the feeling of not being in control.

:(

Hi guys

Been a bad day. Drove into work and almost crashed twice on the road. I showed no concern for my safety or the safety of others and all I feel is shame. When it happened I was laughing hysterically. Just wasn't me and I don't like the feeling of not being in control.

:(
    Hi HynosWisher,

So sorry to hear you have had such a bad day today. I wish I could give you a big hug to comfort you. I'm thinking of you and praying for you.

I hope you feel better soon.

Yvonne

Hi Guys,

I have felt just urgh today. No energy and constant sleep. Very demoralising. Over and out.

Hi Guys,

I have felt just urgh today. No energy and constant sleep. Very demoralising. Over and out.

Hi HypnosWisher,

So sorry your feeling urgh, no energy, it's so awful. hope you feel better soon. sending ya lots of hugs.

Yvonne

Wow it has been a week since I last posted.

Got to the point now where I feel no strength or reason to fight anymore. That's how bad things are.

Where to go, what to do, just be good if there was an edge of the world where I could just fall off into the abyss.

Wow it has been a week since I last posted.

Got to the point now where I feel no strength or reason to fight anymore. That's how bad things are.

Where to go, what to do, just be good if there was an edge of the world where I could just fall off into the abyss.
    Hi HypnosWisher,

I can understand how you feel, I get that way too, though through little strength, I can get an uplift from it and helps to climb back out of feeling low. I hope you feel better soon. and keep posting to let us know how your doing.

sending ya some hugs:

Yvonne

Hi Guys,

Been a while. Had bad episodes and now doctors think it is Schizophrenia. I am referred and it is becoming a bit too much. I don't know what to do or what to think or say. It is scary and bleak.

Hi Guys,

Been a while. Had bad episodes and now doctors think it is Schizophrenia. I am referred and it is becoming a bit too much. I don't know what to do or what to think or say. It is scary and bleak.

Hi HypnosWisher,

So sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time, I hope you feel better soon. keep posting and let us know how you are doing. missed ya.

sending you hugs:

Yvonne

Hi Guys

I have been feeling really random and just out of sorts really. Trying to get hold of this erratic thinking and just struggling how to create my life again and take back what are only ashes. I feel like my friends don't love me and nor does my girlfriend. It is like I am full of ambition and don't know where to take it. I look around and see an environment that I just don't belong in. There is no place I could go to call home. No sense of belonging. I can't find the purpose I need to move on. Each time I go to bed now I say is this it?

Mike

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information