Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Joys of Medication

Re: Joys of Medication

Hi Mike, welcome to my world. I wonder do any of us really belong anywhere? I've always felt like I was just passing through, never a permanent fixture. I was wondering how you felt before the quetiapine? Could it be the wrong med for you? Psychiatrists don't always get it right :( Is sleep a big problem for you? I haven't slept through a night for 6 years, and I feel as though I am totally losing the plot most of the time..
    I hope you find something that helps you soon

Quote Originally Posted by HypnosWisher View Post
    Hi Guys

I have been feeling really random and just out of sorts really. Trying to get hold of this erratic thinking and just struggling how to create my life again and take back what are only ashes. I feel like my friends don't love me and nor does my girlfriend. It is like I am full of ambition and don't know where to take it. I look around and see an environment that I just don't belong in. There is no place I could go to call home. No sense of belonging. I can't find the purpose I need to move on. Each time I go to bed now I say is this it?

Mike
    Hi Mike,

So sorry your going through this rough time, I hope you manage to sort something out. I'm thinking of you.

sending you hugs:

love

Yvonne

Thanks Guys for the kind words.

Kibbutz

The Quetiapine helps. The side effects however are just too much at times. I haven't slept a full night since childhood. Even when I was on Zopliclone it couldn't keep me asleep. I wake in the morning with that wasted feeling. I saw my doctor last week and he thinks it is developing signs of Schizophrenia. He has referred me for another opinion.

Yvonne

Thanks so much for the support and kind words. Always appreciated and meaningful.

Mike

Hi Guys

Today was quite the struggle. It was a low one and headaches and thoughts of just urgh. Had a sleep since I got back from work. Still feel as if there is a massive weight lurking in my gut that keeps me routed to such a rank way to feel. Even now when typing this feels like an effort and an losing battle.

Hi Guys

Today was quite the struggle. It was a low one and headaches and thoughts of just urgh. Had a sleep since I got back from work. Still feel as if there is a massive weight lurking in my gut that keeps me routed to such a rank way to feel. Even now when typing this feels like an effort and an losing battle.

Hi HynosWisher,

so sorry your feeling like this today, hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. I have faith in you, hang in there, you can get through this.

sending your some hugs:

Yvonne

Hi Guys,

Today I managed to speak with Mental Health and they are arranging for me to have a one on one with a doctor in the next coming weeks. I had an incident at work today which flipped me into 'bad' Mike and I became verbally abusive to my colleagues. It is not a nice thing when it happens and it is even more frustrating on reflection that I can't control him. When he is out, that is it. I cannot tell you when he subsides or how. He vanishes with almost no trace. I wish I could cut him out, but I don't know where he hides. It is scary.

Mike

Hi Mike,

so sorry your going through rough time, hope you feel better soon. glad your getting to see dr on a one to one basis. I hope things improve for you. thinking of you and praying.

Yvonne

Hi guys

These last 2 days have seen me be an abusive mess. All I do now is think of ways this existence can end. Can't think can't feel.

Hi guys

These last 2 days have seen me be an abusive mess. All I do now is think of ways this existence can end. Can't think can't feel.
    Hi Mike,

so sorry your feeling so low, I'm praying for you, and thinking of you. sending you some hugs:

Yvonne

Hi Guys,

It has been a while.

All I can say is that each day is becoming a struggle and that a piece of me each day is vanishing and that all will be left is a drug induced vessel with no captain.

I could not describe it if I tried. It is like when that side comes out of me and it is like a ingrown demon that wants to cause havoc with the surroundings. I don't like it. I don't know how to stop it.

It is not nice how I have been lately. A flat tone to my voice. No feeling of any emotion. Completely expressionless. Show no happiness or sadness. Both are greeted the same.

Everything around me seems to feel it is trying to push me into an early grave. The paranoia is one that I don't like, yet it is all too natural. It is now sort of how and where do I go from here? How do I take myself forward? How I do grow not be acustomed with this? It is like all these questions I have to anser myself and I can't find the beginning of each answer.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information