Thread: Buspirone(buspar) is it any good?

Buspirone(buspar) is it any good?

Iv currently came off pregabalin as doctors thought it could be causing me dizziness symptoms that iv had for years.im not on fluxotine and sturgeon(anti sickness) tablets but im thinking of asking my doctor is i could try buspar.my main problem with my anxiety is extreme dizziness.Does anyone else here current take buspar and is it any good? thanks in advance

Re: Buspirone(buspar) is it any good?

i used to take many years ago ,,, im not sure if they even still use it much,,, when i tookm it was fine,,, no funny side effects ,, just relaxed me,, i was then put on diaizpam when needed and seorquel,, as well as duloxtien,,, they have all got me out of a big hole,,, seroquel saved me,, took a while to find right dose for me,, to beat tiredness and weight gain,, but now its all leveled

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Re: Buspirone(buspar) is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by skipadee View Post
    Iv currently came off pregabalin as doctors thought it could be causing me dizziness symptoms that iv had for years.im not on fluxotine and sturgeon(anti sickness) tablets but im thinking of asking my doctor is i could try buspar.my main problem with my anxiety is extreme dizziness.Does anyone else here current take buspar and is it any good? thanks in advance
    Hi,

I was on Buspar 5mg twice daily in 1995.

But the Psychiatrist at that time also prescribed me with Xanax 0.5, taken as needed, and imipramine 10mg twice a day.

Once I took my 1st dose of Buspar, i developed pin and needles like through out all my skin, and got stomach pain.
    I was on it only for 2 days, and i told the psychiatrist about the side effects and he stopped it.

( And Buspar, here, in Australia, is not covered by PBS, unlike most antidepressants and antianxieties.)

And that was my experienced with buspar, but we all react differently even to the same medication.

i hope this info is useful.

kind regards,
    dave

Thread Information