Thread: magic

magic

Hi
    This morning I had a most unusual thing happen and I don't know if it is my medication .
    Please forgive if it sounds trivial.
    I put some washing on the line.There was a lot so I could not put the prop up so I left it for hubby to do when he got back from taking the dog out.--when he came back I asked him to put the prop up and he said it was already up. I cannot remember that I did it, not at all.
    It has frightened me. I have been on sertraline 50 mg for over a week now.When I went to have a bath I found a tea bag in my dressing gown pocket. Am I going mad????
    We are both under a lot of stress at the moment.to complicated to explain----could it be that???
    Love

Re: magic

Hi Magic
    please dont worry about this my friend ....honestly .
    you have had relentless stress for along time ...........combined with new medication ...........combined with perhaps the effects of menopause maybe ?
    no wonder your brain and mind is overloaded my friend . Absolutely rational that your mind cuts out the trivial stuff like washing lines etc [I know it isnt trivial when you need to get jobs done but you know what I mean x]

You my love are overloaded at the minute and I am sure someone here said that Setraline gave them memory probs too .

My meds are long established so I know it isnt them . But just to reassure you my recent recall is appalling . Struggle somedays to think what I ate for tea last night. I think it is hormone based through menopause Magic and the effects of anxiety . It isnt dementia xxx

you are a very loving woman who has given and given for too long . and exhausted . please do not fret ........you need above all some rest and fun .
    so wish I could give you that xx

Thank you once again Snowgoose.You are the most caring person.
    Iwill be extra careful in the next few weeks, then I will be seeing my GP again and explain what is happening to me.
    Yesterday we did shopping groceries,visited hospital in afternoon,so did nothing strenuous.Had tea. looked at newspaper. I put tv on to watch tonights the night. dropped off sleep----woke up and tv was showng the end of the lottery game.
    I felt terrible when I woke up.
    daughters social working visiting us in the morning.God knows how that will work out.
    And--------We we be looking after grand child Tuesday. Will have to get a grip.
    Snowgoose I hope you are alright yourself and your husband.
    Lots Lovex

Magic

your day yesterday sounded pretty full to me on the trotting about side re shopping on a saturday .....never mind the stress of the hospital visit with all the underlying worry there
    then tea to make ...........it is the underlying worry at the moment re your daughter that is draining you so much .
    you are remarkable in what you do ....be kind to yourself . have you got counselling Magic ?
    you need someone only for you ...... too much on your shoulders xx

Hi Snowgoose,
    It's mither I suppose.
    I was offered councelling the begining of the month but I said no. may be I should have said yes I don't know. Will see.
    Thank you again snowgoose x

Thread Information