Thread: blood in urine or period? :(

blood in urine or period? :(

Im not sure whether its the time of the month for my period, i guess i should start recording it. But basically ive been experienceing pain when i need a wee and bowel movement. And then i go to the toilet and blood comes out in my urine, im really worried because im not sure whether its blood from urine/period or bowels.

Can anyone offer any advice? Im giving in a urine and stool sample to test for helibactor and the urine sample to test for a uti, if this comes back clear im abit confused as to what i do next?

Many thanks

Re: blood in urine or period? :(

Duke

I am sorry but you do seem to be going through the mill at the moment with all your health issues.

Are you saying that you have consulted a doctor about the blood and they have requested the samples?

If so, you need not worry about it - let the doctor tell you what it is and what actions are required.

Macc Noodle
    xx

Hi there

You should be able to tell where the blood is coming from as it comes from two different holes as such. If it is a period then you will be getting blood when you don't wee as well.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi, no they are testing for helibactor i went to the doctors and the blood started today. The blood isnt coming out when im not weeing, but ive only been to the wee once so ill check again when it happens. thanks

hi. normally when i srat my period thats how i notice it/ could be that its just taking a while for the blood to start coming out

also my period only lasts about 1-2 days, it used to last 7 days when i first started btu now it lasts about 1-2

Thread Information