Thread: A few things I've noticed.

A few things I've noticed.

Well it all started about a month ago when I got what seemed like a stomach flu that was going around. This was also when I started having panic attacks. I went to Urgent Care for my stomach and they ran the full set of blood tests with no major issues. So, that took some of the anxiety off of my stomach. I had stomach surgery as a child to fix some stuff, so I was concerned that this maybe causing a problem.

Then of course I started thinking it was a problem with my heart because I have had heart surgery, so it is always a worry for me. I went to my Cardiologist and he says my heart is in great shape.

Well then I decided it was time to get a physical, so I did that and everything came back normal.

Well now I seem to have some sort of sinus infection and I have had this obbsession of feeling my neck for lumps for a couple of weeks. I am concerned that touching my neck all the time could cause bigger problems in the long run. I have also felt very run down in the past couple of weeks.

The big thing I can think of is stress since I have had a physical and blood tests run and they all came back normal. I am just looking for some support from people who may have had some similar issues.

Thanks for listening.

well stray both the stomach thing and the sinusitis i suffer from and it has all been put down to anxiety. and since all of your own tests came back clear then it could be a factor for you too

do you feel like anxiety is part of your life? you say you are worried about your heart all the time even though you have been told its in great order which is great news

the reason i ask this is because many of us suffer many symptoms of anxiety due to our preoccupation with our hearts etc, so this could be a similarity you have

either way i really think the site could help you. perhaps if you took a look around the site and into the health anxiety section you would see if it relates to you

welcome and i hope you get alot from the site as i know i have

jackie

Thread Information