Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Eating Disorder - Warning - possibly triggering

Hi All

Nic: I've sent you the two most recent pictures. I feel so huge particularly compared to how I was a year ago.

Piglet and Lisa: I do appreciate your concerns and I know I am playing a dangerous game with all these pills but I can't stop taking them when I've just begun to lose some weight again.

I really don't think you want to know how many I am mixing, or what I am taking. Losing weight is all that matters. I can't think about anything else. It is the only hope I have of feeling better about myself.

Sorry [:I].

Karen

Hi Karen,

How are you feeling today? Any plans to go to the beach again?

You say you can't stop taking all these pills, but you can sis, you just don't want to stop right now as you think it's helping you and will bring you happiness, sadly this isn't true and you could seriously if not permanently damage your health in the meantime. Sorry to be so harsh but we are all concerned what you are doing with these pills. I know it's not that easy for you to stop as you truly believe they help, I just wish you could get the proper help you need to deal with the issues that casue all this.

I do hope you are feeling better today and manage to have a nice day.

Thinking of you, love and hugs,

Lisa x

Hi Lisa

I don't think you are being harsh and I agree with everything you've said. It is just that I believe I need to lose weight and that this is the only way to do it now. I've failed to do it without them.

It's cloudy here today so not really a good day for the beach, although it is still fairly warm. I probably wouldn't have gone anyway after getting a little bit sunburnt yesterday.

Plus I am not feeling well again but I've written about that on the other thread.

Karen xx

Hi hun,

Bit cloudy here but I am going to mow the lawn in a mo. I'm glad you got to the beach yesterday - so theraputic the sea isn't it.

Really just checking in to see how you are doing and to give you a massive hug.

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hi Karen,

None of those red F words here please! lol You need to ban that word from your vocabulary as it does not apply to you [:O].

Right off to check your other thread .

Lisa x

Thanks Piglet and Lisa.

Piglet: How are you today?

Karen xx

Hi ya mate,

Yes I'm fine (apart from having a lot of ectopics at the mo) I did the lawn but spent a lot of time on e-bay looking at boho jewellery and crystally stuff.

I love e-bay!!! Piglet hugs herself in delight and wishes there were more money in the coffers then she could just buy buy buy!!!

I am off to study in a minute - teenagers in the lounge watching Chicken Little (college has broken up till Sept now) so it's not quite as quiet as normal. When my brekkie has gone down I will boot them out [}]and settle myself down comfy with my books.

Are you at the clinic today mate?

Love Piglet xx

Hi Piglet

Sounds very busy there!

Ebay is very tempting if only money was no object eh!

Yes, I have been at the clinic but am not sure how I managed to get through the day. I felt so ill but I would've felt just as ill here on my own. Becky was so kind to me - thinking I am ill from a sickness bug because that's what I told her [:I]. Now I feel worse about that.

Is the studying going ok?

Karen xx

Hi Karen hun...

I tried to post on here a couple of times and timed out and I'm just so busy I haven't been able to re-do them...

I think about you loads and am trying to pop in and see how you are doing..

I'm sorry you're feeling so rotten - have a big HUG from me - I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Loads and loads of love n hugs

Aunty Fee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
    www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
    Good and bad things WILL happen!

Re: Eating Disorder - Warning - possibly triggering

I seem i know you well..

even have the same name 'karen'..

im basically in the same boat..

you are not alone..

i posted a post in the other thread on binge eating b4 i found this little cosy thread instead..

take care
    x

.. Follow that Yellow Brick road.... be brave and strong fight the witch that comes along and find new friends along the way - those that would have made you stray and you will make it to the emerald City and soon enough be home of the free..you'll see. : )

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread Information