Thread: Sorry for posting this but i bit worried again :\

Sorry for posting this but i bit worried again :\

Again the blood clot fear is back. Yesterday all i did was get in the car for 30 mins to pick up a-level results. today all i have planned is tidy my room and im having my cousin round this evening- but all we will do is talk for a couple of hours- been a few months since i seen her. so not really going anywere. got pain in legs again and i cant help but worry.

the 2nd thing is sometimes i get short lived in pain in one ovary and a spasm on my back were my kidney is. bit worried of cancer as a few days ago i had pain in vulva and lower abdo and weird discharge.

Re: Sorry for posting this but i bit worried again :\

I also ache EVERYWERE. i genuinly feel very ill, like i have flu but i dont. head hurts, body, muscles hurt etc. i got up to move and i just ache.
    also sometimes i get red circles on legs which go after two mins. i just got another one again. it also hurts were the mark was

All i want to do is curl up into a ball and eat rubbish food and watch rubbish films. i feel so ill and unwell and anxious and achy

Try not to worry the flu and achey symptoms are very normal with anxiety there caused by the adrenaline I actually have them today I find eating alot more rest an a nice bath help the next day I usually feel lots better

Remember it's normal to have aches and pains even when you do t have anxiety x

Thank you. Im not so worried now but one hand on one palm has gone BLUE. all blue and it feels funny and the veins are all showing. i bet someone without anxiety wouldnt notice this :(

Thread Information