Page 138 of 290 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2891

Thread: Have I got rectal cancer?

Re: Have I got rectal cancer?

Toby we are getting close to shutting this thread in a desperate attempt to get you to move on with your life and take better care of yourself.

You are still not doing anything and until you do you cannot expect results.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    ALSO I pin pricked my finger and only a small droplet of blood came out, but I ran a piece of paper past it as if it was stool going past a bleeding hemorrhoid, and it caused a large stripe on the paper. So maybe a very small amount of blood, not enough to see on the paper, can actually cause what appears to be a lot of blood on the stool?
    That is in no way a valid comparison to a tube and the material passing over the wound anyway but I think the question is more that about why you even did this in the first place. Compulsion certainly, but think about cutting your skin to test and how that is a worrying sign of the lengths some go to. Stop yourself making such invasive forms of tests.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Toby we are getting close to shutting this thread in a desperate attempt to get you to move on with your life and take better care of yourself.

You are still not doing anything and until you do you cannot expect results.
    Please don’t do that, I’m seeing a doctor tomorrow to ask about therapy and upping the dosage on my medications

How about I try and take a break from here? Unless of course something huge happens but I doubt it will. Maybe it’ll do me some good

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    That is in no way a valid comparison to a tube and the material passing over the wound anyway but I think the question is more that about why you even did this in the first place. Compulsion certainly, but think about cutting your skin to test and how that is a worrying sign of the lengths some go to. Stop yourself making such invasive forms of tests.
    Im not sure why I did it really

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    Please don’t do that, I’m seeing a doctor tomorrow to ask about therapy and upping the dosage on my medications

How about I try and take a break from here? Unless of course something huge happens but I doubt it will. Maybe it’ll do me some good
    You should do what helps. Maybe if you do come here you could post on other threads or play the games or just post about how you are dealing with your anxiety? We’d all love to read your improvements.
    Well done on the banana & peas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I referred myself for CBT/therapy.

Also thank you Scass!

Great going, Toby!

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    You should do what helps. Maybe if you do come here you could post on other threads or play the games or just post about how you are dealing with your anxiety? We’d all love to read your improvements.
    Well done on the banana & peas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuts are good for fibre!

Good to hear you have self referred, Toby.

Um if you don't eat enough soluble and insoluble fiber everyday and drink enough water you can become constipatedc, also stress and anxiety can cause it. I agree I think this thread should be closed. OP had tests done and was told hemorrhoids. Everyone pretty much said same thing.
    Last edited by Pkstracy; 17-05-19 at 21:14.

OH gosh only just seen that you'd referred yourself.....I didn't see that bit in bold saying that. Good work !

Page 138 of 290 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast

Thread Information