Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: new help for me

Re: new help for me

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Don't tell your Mum everything! Valentine's day is approaching so you will need to buy her something special if you'd like to..It's also Leap Year so beware Feb 29th!! (Only joking!)
    I am colllege next week so I will be careful, being asked to marry her, I not met her son yet.

We are back now, we had a fab time in Asia, we were checked for the virus at most ports

With 29th being a Saturday I be fine, Shannon is working.

She may sent me a card as she has already message me the map where she lives.

She asked me whether I been in China, she may kiss and certainly hug me when I see her next. she will say you can tell you mum we have kiss each other

I will buy her hot chocolate and try and pay in vietnam dong. I think it is 35,000 dong to £1

I told my Dad as well, about me and Shannon, but I think my Mum hopes she does not lead me down the wrong path, she not even met her yet,
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 07-02-20 at 15:46.

Glad you had such a great time on the cruise, Phil. You'll have had thorough checks re the virus so nothing to worry about.

I'm sure you'll make sure Shannon doesn't lead you down the "wrong path" and your Mum will certainly make sure she doesn't!

Enjoy your hot chocolate with her but you must decide how you want things to progress...Don't let her boss you around!

I so love your posts Phil. Glad that you enjoyed your cruise. Cannot wait for more Shannon and Phil posts

Glad you had such a great time on the cruise, Phil. You'll have had thorough checks re the virus so nothing to worry about.

I'm sure you'll make sure Shannon doesn't lead you down the "wrong path" and your Mum will certainly make sure she doesn't!

Enjoy your hot chocolate with her but you must decide how you want things to progress...Don't let her boss you around!
    We got checks from last Thursday/Friday if we got off the boat at each port, by taking our temperature.

I don't want to move in with Shannon, as I have yet to met her Mum, her two sisters who are older than Shannon. I have never been in a relationship with a girl or had a girlfiend.

She does not tea or coffee, but I know she drinks hot chocolate as she always come into college one.

We are talking about doing the same cruise again but one which misses out Cambodia and taking in an extra day of Singapore, even though we got off the boat in Cambodia (it was an experience, hassle the moment we got off the minibus taking us of the dockside, locals trying to climb into the bus asking us whether we want to buy tours, we followed some people from the ship into the nearest hotel as the taxi drivers were not allowed in the hotel (we were welcomed and could buy a drink, which cost us five dollars for two cans of pop and a coffee. it did not matter if we did not get off, everyone had to pay for a day visa costing 23 pounds per person.

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    I so love your posts Phil. Glad that you enjoyed your cruise. Cannot wait for more Shannon and Phil posts

Thanks we are going back next year, but we will do basicially the same cruise but just missing out Cambodia and doing one with another day in Singapore, we will do a different trip from each port this time. as there are two or three ports there is nowhere to go once you got off, you have to do a trip, as me and my parents prefer to explore than remain on board ship.

As for me and Shannon we will see where it goes, if she kisses me on the lips it could be serious.

The countries we visited were Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand (our starting point), Vietnam and Cambodia.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 08-02-20 at 18:11.

Just worried that since I come back I have been sneezing, had a bit of a cough. it probably did not help as a few people were coughing and sneezing on the plane, my Dad always suffers on the plane with air con as we sneezing and sniffing like a drain.

The latest with me and Shannon, she helped me put my coat on today, she wanted a quick get away from college. we only been there an hour this afternoon.

We hugged each other again, twice

The others in the class have not asked me are we dating.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 13-02-20 at 12:54.

The others don't need to know..Some things need to remain private.

Are you seeing Shannon tomorrow, Phil?

The others don't need to know..Some things need to remain private.

Are you seeing Shannon tomorrow, Phil?
    She is working tomorrow, and also she is working Saturday. I am at Hillsborough to watch my team.

Even though we known each over for a year, she won't play a dangerous game if she had a boyfriend or partner by hugging me. She did message me a photo of herself earlier this week in her tesco uniform.

I did not see Shannon today at college, she did not need to go in, as we were finishing our speaking and listening part of the exam off, she does not do her speaking and listening part yet.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 13-02-20 at 21:44.

Shannon voice call me this morning, she is asking me to help her with her college homework, I'm a willing to help her with it, but it down to her to have a go at it herself first.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread Information