Page 135 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Beware friends, I feel like this is a trap.

Historically when Reb has pushed too far and there are no responses on her thread, she gets quiet then when she returns she actually reads and responds to posts not ignoring them. She assures us she has taken steps to get help which end up falling through, she pulls the caring souls here back in and it starts all over again.

She's already talking googling, forgetting her kids and brain tumors... its coming.

FMP, it was the spiral feeling that came from that the feeling that I let run of panic.

Nancy, I have spoken to my GP about meds. I've told him about this site and my need to Google everything and the fact I go 0 - 60 mph with any and every symptom.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    Beware friends, I feel like this is a trap.

Historically when Reb has pushed too far and there are no responses on her thread, she gets quiet then when she returns she actually reads and responds to posts not ignoring them. She assures us she has taken steps to get help which end up falling through, she pulls the caring souls here back in and it starts all over again.

She's already talking googling, forgetting her kids and brain tumors... its coming.
    Your gut is rumbling too eh?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Your gut is rumbling too eh?

FMP
    Yep. (That little whistling guy you post always cracks me up lol)

You're both very petty toward someone who has struggled. Ive worried about smells, aches, freckles the past few weeks and not once haven I posted on here.

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    You're both very petty toward someone who has struggled. Ive worried about smells, aches, freckles the past few weeks and not once haven I posted on here.
    Just affirms our posts How many years has this been going on Reb? How many times have you said you were seeking help? How many times have you posted more of the same? Just sayin'.... Time to poo or get off the pot as the saying goes....

Anyway....

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    How many times have you ignored our sincere offer of help and reassurance? How many times have you blown us off and rambled on like we don't exist when members here have poured their kindness and compassion into lengthy posts trying their very best to help you? How many times have you lied? How many times are we all supposed to fall for it ?

Picked meds up, on months worth of 20mg Fluxotine

I don't know why they have put you on Prozac. I don't think that is the best medication for your HA.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    I don't know why they have put you on Prozac. I don't think that is the best medication for your HA.
    Not only that but it typically takes at least a month for them to kick in anyway so besides the type of med, that doesn't make sense.

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 29-03-21 at 17:02.

Page 135 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast

Thread Information