Page 88 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

Re: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

"..."

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post

It's not a diet I recommend either...
    Me neither. I lost two stone on this diet P. The weight flew off. All I had to do was think that I was dying and my body pumped out those stress hormones.

I keep worrying I need to get my bloods taken and checked. I hate waiting for results, that's part of the reason I go to A&E because you don't have to wait days for results. The idea of my phone ringing and them saying I need to go in urgently really frightens me. I am trying to eat better consciously now so I put some weight on. But it's hard with all the other stress regarding my youngest daughter.
    I keep trying to tell myself if I was super sick I wouldn't be able to do my normal everyday things which I can still do. But yeah it's hard work arguing with my brain.
    Im increasing my Duloxetine tomorrow to 60mg

I feel awful today, I'm so scared I'm too skinny.
    My mum said I'm fine and she would know if it was falling off me loads. I'm just scared I have cancer somewhere

From the details you've given away on here, the NHS classifies you as a "healthy weight".

So please don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    I hate waiting for results, that's part of the reason I go to A&E because you don't have to wait days for results.
    I think I went to A&E three times during my illness. I only needed to be there once (I was ambulanced there) but the other occasions I was convinced I would die there. I was going there to die, not get a test result quicker..

Blood tests at the docs are back within a couple of days now generally. You need to stop using A&E as a fast-tracking for results, Chloe. It's part of the problem of why the NHS isn't working as it should for those who need, when they need it.

The idea of my phone ringing and them saying I need to go in urgently really frightens me.
    How many times has that happened to you in reality?

I keep trying to tell myself if I was super sick I wouldn't be able to do my normal everyday things which I can still do. But yeah it's hard work arguing with my brain.
    Im increasing my Duloxetine tomorrow to 60mg
    Sod 'super sick' mate. I picked up a bug from my germ-machine grandchildren last weekend and I haven't been out the house all week, and I was in bed for three of those. I can't eat properly. I'm weak. I've only just washed my hair (since last Sat) I'm still not anywhere near back to my 'normal'. So, if you are able to do everyday things without issue, then you're fine. (physically speaking, anyway)

I take it that the increase to 60mgs is under your docs instruction?

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    I think I went to A&E three times during my illness. I only needed to be there once (I was ambulanced there) but the other occasions I was convinced I would die there. I was going there to die, not get a test result quicker..

Blood tests at the docs are back within a couple of days now generally. You need to stop using A&E as a fast-tracking for results, Chloe. It's part of the problem of why the NHS isn't working as it should for those who need, when they need it.

How many times has that happened to you in reality?

Sod 'super sick' mate. I picked up a bug from my germ-machine grandchildren last weekend and I haven't been out the house all week, and I was in bed for three of those. I can't eat properly. I'm weak. I've only just washed my hair (since last Sat) I'm still not anywhere near back to my 'normal'. So, if you are able to do everyday things without issue, then you're fine. (physically speaking, anyway)

I take it that the increase to 60mgs is under your docs instruction?
    Sorry you have been poorly Nora, bugs are just horrible. I just feel scared all of the time of my body, and how or what it's doing that I can't see. But I'm also scared of 'tests' so it's like a catch 22. I do agree with you about going to A&E, I know it shouldn't be the option I take. I could have bloods done but the fear of a horrible phone call or results it makes me want to avoid it. I have to go for my smear test today and I'm so scared about it. About the results, about what test itself. I've had to take a diazepam to take some of the edge off. I had a Leep done on some irregular cells about a year ago so I'm praying the results are normal this time. I don't know if I can handle more medical stuff right now.
    Yes the doctor said after two week increase to 60mg, so this is my second day on 60mg.

It hasn't happened before, but that little scary thought that it could. My bloods were fine last August but it's been a few months now. I wish they had done them at A&E. I might message my care coordinator and tell her how bad I'm feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    From the details you've given away on here, the NHS classifies you as a "healthy weight".

So please don't worry.
    Thanks Pample, I looked at that too but it said to keep and eye on my weight which scared me. But I haven't been eating and under so much stress. I'm making sure to eat as best I can now

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    I have to go for my smear test today and I'm so scared about it. About the results, about what test itself.
    Mine have gone to five years now. That's the only action I get these days.

I had a Leep done on some irregular cells about a year ago so I'm praying the results are normal this time.
    My mum had some dodgy cells but the next smear was clear..

I might message my care coordinator and tell her how bad I'm feeling.
    Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Mine have gone to five years now. That's the only action I get these days.

My mum had some dodgy cells but the next smear was clear..

Good idea.
    It's all done now, so two week wait for the results urgh. It was fine though, it was really fast actually and didn't hurt.
    Talking about action my sex drive has still gone, not that it matters as I'm single anyway but still.
    I'm proud I did my smear though as I've been putting it off due to anxiety and I did it which I'm proud of myself for

Page 88 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread Information