Page 1000 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 500900950990998999100010011002101010501100 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,000 of 11905

Thread: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Re: Complaints Box: post your daily moans...

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    I'm damned if I do,and damned if I don't,just cannot win so I will disappear.
    Disappear?. You will do no such thing. You have signed a 10 years contract with complaints remember. You are our resident "OLD SCRUBBER" and a very good one too.

Now back to work.

---------- Post added at 14:53 ---------- Previous post was at 14:51 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredLizard View Post
    I have no chocolate!! :( That's my complaint!

Also is it Monday yet? Monday starts my husband's week of vacation and I'm having a hard time keeping my home care folk staffed *sigh*
    I'm off to Morrisons soon. I will pick you up a giant sized bar of chocci to keep you going.

Shhhh don't say the "M" word!....On reflection, I'm working at stupid O'clock tomorrow morning.

my complaint for today is, I usually help people when I'm not too good, today, its not happening. tomorrow we'll have to wait and see. rant over.

Is no one helping you Von?.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    Is no one helping you Von?.
    bottleblond no 'e',

was not what I meant, any I did, feel like canny be bothered. that's why I says not happening today, maybe tomorrow. who knows.

Well first shift at the Family Mediation Centre done!.

It's very humbling to be part of such a personal journey in peoples lives. The down side is having to get up at 7.30 on a Sunday morning.

Yvonne

I hope you're feeling a bit better today!.

Well done BB

Yvonne, I hope you feel better soon... tomorrow is a new day

In work and hungover. Very confused about friends with benefits guy I've been seeing. Thinking at my age I should have more sense re both!

well done bottleblond no 'e'

Thank you for your kind words bottleblond no 'e' and Catherine S. very much appreciated thanks.

had good day today, no matter how exhausted I felt, I just needed to get out of the house. it was good to get out, back home, and taking it easy. got my essay to do, will start it later after I've rested.

I was going round a tight bend while driving, this other car came round, I had to move closer to the wall on my left, I did not hit the car, All praises to the Most High, yeah I got a little fright, was alright, the other car, they stopped, though we did not hear anything like a hit or anyone hitting a wall. guess they must have got a fright too.

my car is alright. we just kept going. I always take my time going round that bend, ya tend to take that bend a bit wide coming in the other direction, you got to come round that bend slowly. can not come round it too fast. I think that what the car did coming round it. that road is suppose to be national speed limit, it really should be 30 speed limit due to all the serve bends.

Quote Originally Posted by nikita View Post
    In work and hungover. Very confused about friends with benefits guy I've been seeing. Thinking at my age I should have more sense re both!
    You go gal!. Lol

Thank you Cath xx

Yvonne, Glad you have had a good day and starting to perk up. Now please refrain from going round the bend.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    Well first shift at the Family Mediation Centre done!.

It's very humbling to be part of such a personal journey in peoples lives. The down side is having to get up at 7.30 on a Sunday morning.
    It sounds like a very humbling and good experience!

---------- Post added at 12:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nikita View Post

Page 1000 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 500900950990998999100010011002101010501100 ... LastLast

Thread Information