Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only filthy colonist here?? [emoji23]

Re: Am I the only filthy colonist here??

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    At least it's been a while since he's blurted something racist out

Yes Terry,he didn’t hold back on his racist remarks,the old goat.Amazing what you can get away with when you are in “The Firm”

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn1 View Post
    Yes Terry,he didn’t hold back on his racist remarks,the old goat.Amazing what you can get away with when you are in “The Firm”
    Yes, that and how many of us will just roll our eyes and think silly old fool. A bit of an Alf Garnett.

Quote Originally Posted by WiseMonkey View Post
    ... and in 2 years time he'll get a birthday telegram from the Queen
    Yes, but in recent years they've changed it so now they no longer automatically send one and you have to request it. He can do that across the dinner table at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Years ago I had an older best mate and he married an English woman who was half Native American on her father's side. She has 2 adult children and they were good looking. Her daughter was stunning but then so was the mother.
    Yes it’s such an attractive look....and their hair!! I am green with envy at the long jet black hair most of them have! Beautiful. I watched Dances with Wolves again not that long ago and the character “Wind in His Hair”....he could make a lot of money In shampoo commercials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WiseMonkey View Post
    Yes indeed, we're also fans of Jacinda Ardern (and fiance Clarke and baby Neve)
    I am going to have to get more familiar with Brexit. I am behind I think. I mean since there is no amount of political debate or circus to follow here in the US (note the sarcasm)

Seriously. We like to keep up with your happenings there too and I haven’t watched much news lately. I will keep following everyone’s posts on here about it as well. I trust opinions coming straight from the people more than the media.

What wrong with Alf Garnett??

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Yes it’s such an attractive look....and their hair!! I am green with envy at the long jet black hair most of them have! Beautiful. I watched Dances with Wolves again not that long ago and the character “Wind in His Hair”....he could make a lot of money In shampoo commercials

My hair used to be to my ankles and thick, I cut that darn thing off,

Am I the only filthy colonist here??

Pkstracy, oh I would have loved to have seen it! And I’m sure it’s still pretty as it is.

Last edited by whome; 24-09-19 at 14:34.

Sorry, I'm late to the game but yes, I'm here, signing in from the United States! Anxiety knows no boundaries. Too bad we can't all package it up and ship it off to a deserted island somewhere.

My sister was born in Belgium, my other sister was born in Germany, and then they left the "old country" to have the only domestic-bred sibling of the pack.
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Pkstracy, oh I would have loved to have seen it! And I’m sure it’s still pretty as it is.

Awww thank you, its not as thick now and have some strands of gray My husband tells me my hair is beautiful.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information