Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cbd oil is amazing for anxiety

Re: Cbd oil is amazing for anxiety

x

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Suppository. Apparently it's good shit
    Lol

Far out dude! I'll probably Eyeball Paul it or stick it in my crack pipe!

Hope it's ok with my crystal meth

---------- Post added at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:46 ----------

Reading that back a crack pipes a good name for where suppository goes

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Lol

Far out dude! I'll probably Eyeball Paul it or stick it in my crack pipe!

Hope it's ok with my crystal meth

---------- Post added at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:46 ----------

Reading that back a crack pipes a good name for where suppository goes
    That's amazing! I've known some people who can talk through theirs but I didn't know some people could breathe through that orifice too

Bit of a warning on side effects though. That method of taking it is known to make worms a lot more peckish There is the added bonus that with tapeworms they end up lolling their heads out due to being stoned giving you the chance to grab a hold of them and yank

I have tried this for a few weeks now, almost as a last resort (about six drops od the one with 5% CBD) from Holland and Barrett.
    Asked several doctors about it, but they can't recommend it one way or the other (they're not allowed to).
    For about three weeks I felt a lot better and cheerful - whether it's because of the oil, I don't know.
    Have had a few days of anxiety and threats of depression and fatigue plus panic in last few days which could develop. Praying it won't. I often don't have the drops in the evening - maybe I should.
    It's £20 for a small bottle, so not cheap, but if it works, I'm all for it.
    It seems you can take it with SSRIs (paroxetine in my case).

The other good things for me are counselling, group therapy and exercise. If I miss the gym for a few days, I seem to go downhill.

This condition never seems to want to leave. It's the Black dog, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I can honestly say that it works for me and it's not a placebo effect. I have a prescription salve for arthritis and the CBD works better. I have the oil and a salve. The salve works for arthritis pain in my wrist and helps calm the spasms in my neck from treatment as well as headache relief. The oil, taken orally, helps with overall pain and also has a calming effect without the buzz of THC.

As always, check with your doctor but I'm sold.

Positive thoughts
    Hi Mark...

Does it interact with Anti depressants at all like an SSRI...

I'm totally looking at this to help with sleep and the calming effect.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by goodman View Post
    Hi Mark...

Does it interact with Anti depressants at all like an SSRI...

I'm totally looking at this to help with sleep and the calming effect.

Cheers
    I really don't know. I don't take them. I do take a plethora of other prescription meds for my heart and side effects from treatment and my docs aren't concerned. While there's been some, I don't know if there's been enough research into interactions as it's more widespread use and publicity is relatively new on the scene. I guess time will tell. I think of it like alcohol and SSRIs. If you can manage, fine, but if it's causing you more anxiety and issues, it's a no brainer to lay off.

It still comes down to consulting with your doctor.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I’m glad its working for you. I’ve tried it (under the tongue method) and it didn’t really work for me. I DO vape but I haven’t tried vaping CBD oil. I had to take two syringe’s of the highest dose I could get just to get any kind of feeling. It came out to $24 USD just for those two. Does vaping it hit your system better? All I can rely on right now is alcohol. I have GAD and OCD and constantly have these worst-case-scenarios running in my head and I wish it would stop! I’m going through a certain situation right now and all I’ve done is research online about it even though I was told by my lawyer to stop going online LOL.

I honestly can’t help it. Just like with my doctors, my brain for some reason would rather believe what I read online.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information