Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ring any bells for anxiety related symptoms ?

Help with these strange symptoms

I have been feeling a lot colder recently and have been getting strange chills with feelings of what i can only describe as coming down with flu, this happens even when I am not feeling anxious or panicky.

I am becoming very worried about this as I get severe headaches after these episodes and episodes on and off of a swaying sensation inside my head and body almost like being on a boat.

I also get pains in my legs and hips and a sickness feeling in my body like I am too hot or in a stuffy room which is strange also

anybody experience these ?

I hope it is just down to stress or anxiety

Re: Help with these strange symptoms

Anyone ? Giving up with this forum as no one replies

Re: Help with these strange symptoms

Thats a bit unfair Ryan, you have posted a lot and each post that I can see has recieved responses.

Perhaps rather than raising individual thread try opening an anxiety thread?

This gives people a better insight into your history and perhaps they can offer general advice.

Re: Sensation of swaying and floor moving need help

Quote Originally Posted by ryann90 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has experienced this but I am experiencing this everyday now. it feels like I am rocking forward or falling back inside my head if that makes sense. I have noticed that when talking to people face to face it gets worse and Then i begin to feel a tension and weakness in my body with chills and sickness i literally have to run out of the place i am in or end the conversation with the person as I feel like I will black out or something worse will happen. Not sure if this is a brain tumour or some systematic disorder but just wondering if anyone has experienced it and if so how do you get rid of it ?
    I experience this constantly. Chronic Subjective Dizziness.

Re: Sensation of swaying and floor moving need help

I had something similar for a couple of days last time I had a panic attack.

Unhappy Ring any bells for anxiety related symptoms ?

I have been feeling a lot colder recently and have been getting strange chills with feelings of what i can only describe as coming down with flu, this happens even when I am not feeling anxious or panicky.

I am becoming very worried about this as I get severe headaches after these episodes and episodes on and off of a swaying sensation inside my head and body almost like being on a boat.

I also get pains in my legs and hips and a sickness feeling in my body like I am too hot or in a stuffy room which is strange also

anybody experience these ?

I hope it is just down to stress or anxiety

Re: Ring any bells for anxiety related symptoms ?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Ring any bells for anxiety related symptoms ?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Re: Anyone experienced anything like this ?

Quote Originally Posted by ryann90 View Post
    Has anyone experienced a feeling in their head and body like your swaying or falling through the floor with weakness in your whole body like you could black out at any moment when walking I seem to get this often and it comes with a Surge or jolt of adrenaline which leaves me shaking afterwards, usually it will go away but then I will feel derealised and have severe headaches all day I am worried this may be a brain or blood pressure problem rather than anxiety related just wanted peoples thoughts on this.
    This is normal with stress/anxiety.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information