Thread: stitch like pain

stitch like pain

Ive suffered bad anxiety and panic attacks and the various physical symptoms which so generously come along with it all but the last month has been really tough to the point ive been signed off work and moved back in with my mum temporarily to try and calm down, whats worrting me the most is a pain i get mainly in my left side, occassionally in the right thats just under my ribs and occassionally moves into my back, it kind of feels like a stitch, im terrified that its something to do with my heart because its on the left side and its near enough constantly there, does antone else get this because its driving me mental, I really want to move back to my house and job this friday but this is really hindering this and I don;t know what to do agrrrr any suggestions?? xxx

Re: stitch like pain

Hi

I've had anxiety for a while and can relate to what you say. Does your breathing speed up a lot? If so the pains you are getting are muscle spasms in your chest wall. if they are very sharp pains that come on after eating go back to your GP to have them checked out, although panic does play havoc with digestion and causes spasms all over the place! I did suffer from gall bladder problems a while ago which usually affect the right side under the ribs and inside the ribcage but symptoms are different in people. I find limiting dairy produce and high fat content foods helpful, but do keep going to your GP if you are really concerned. Take care are stay positive. xx

Re: stitch like pain

hi im Bev. I understand how your feeling im also getting physical symptoms which my doc is saying is anxiety

Thread Information