Thread: back to the usual feelings...help me please

Unhappy back to the usual feelings...help me please

Hi
    Ive been suffering anxiety for a few years now and decided last month to try a hypnotherapist. For a few weeks after i saw her, everything was fine, my life totally changed for the better.
    But......here i am again....had a horrible xmas and today has been OMG. So far ive had 2 heart attacks a stroke and a brain tumour.....now i feel like my throat is closing.
    This is really taking over my life and im scared to go out in case something bad happens. Whenever i go in a store, i need to get out quickly.

Where has my life gone and how do i get it back? :-(

Re: back to the usual feelings...help me please

I know exactly how you feel but you cant let the set backs put you to square one, i have just finished CBT and after it i told myself i will have bad days but i wont let it drown me and drag me under.

Set backs are going to happen with recovery, its wise to accept that setbacks are part of the recovery process, you have been feeling alot better this is great!! now cling on to that feeling, you will get there again!! dont let anxiety beat you.

I am going through a bad patch myself at the moment but i havnt given up hope in the slightest and i dont feel downhearted as i expected the bad times to happen, its just how we deal with them that counts.

Have a dam good old cry to let it all out and tell yourself your not going to let it beat you and get back on your path to getting better xxx

Hi

I know how you feel i have had a set back over xmas i am constantly worried about being ill getting ill dying being told i,m dying going docs being refereed to the hospital the list goes on and on right now as i typw this my back aches my arms ache even my fingers hurt my legs ache and i feel bloated a sick and very tired of all this

know how u feel missy ive felt so bad over xmas its never ending i too saw a hypnotherapist was doing ok now bk 2 square one like u im sick of living like this pm anytime x

im too scared to go to the doc.....silly i know but when things happen to me i just curl up until it passes

omg i could of wrote that myself ....im constantley think ive had or about to have or get heart attacks strokes brain tumors cancer and lots more...i to cant go shopping as i panic 2 much and think im going to collapse....my hole life is a rush even takin kids school im almost draggin them so i can get home as fast as i can ...so annoyin as we all no realy what the problem is but when it strikes it takes over ...i recentley purchased a book called self help with your nerves which is realy good and helping me the author of the book is called dr claire weeks...hope u feel well soon x

Thread Information